The Wanderers Club At Wellington
The 18-hole "Wanderers" course at the The Wanderers Club At Wellington facility in Wellington, Florida features 7,052 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 72 . The course rating is 74.0 and it has a slope rating of 135 on Bermuda grass. Designed by Johnny Miller/Ted McAnlis/(R) Jacobsen Hardy Golf Course Design, the Wanderers golf course opened in 2007. Justin Thompson, PGA manages the course as the Director of Golf.
1900 Aero Club Dr
Wellington, FL 33414-1039
P: (561) 795-3510
F: (561) 795-3513
Michael will be providing group and private appointments at the Wanderers Club from the end of December 2015 through March 2016.
Group Appointments with Michael Hebron
- Maximum number of 4 students in a group.
- Six hours of on and off course training personally with Michael Hebron.
- Group appointments are fully customized based on requests by the group.
- $500 daily rate per student.
- Approximate daily schedule:
- 8:30 - 12:00 Group Instruction
- 12:00 - 12:30 Included Lunch
- 12:30 - 3:00 Group Instruction
- Lunch provided
Private Appointments with Michael Hebron
|Per 60 min||$150.00|
|Per 30 min||$75.00|